- - THE POST IS NOW OPEN EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. - -
- - THE BAR WILL BE OPEN ALSO AT THAT TIME. - -
Please see below for details.
DECEMBER MEETING SCHEDULE
-Auxiliary Meeting, Tuesday, 12/8, 6:00
-House Committee Meeting, Tuesday 12/15, 3:00
-Post Meeting, Thursday 12/17, 6:30
I am pleased to report that the Post is now open every day of the week and is now allowed to serve alcohol in the Canteen.
- - Sunday Breakfast will be served 9:00 to Noon (see "Canteen" to view the menu.). The Post will be open until 7:00 on Sunday's.
- - The Post will be open Monday through Saturday 11AM-7PM (Friday till 9PM)
- - Bingo will be played on Monday's and Thursday's starting at 1PM.
- - Wednesday's will feature Pizza from 4PM-6PM. With music by Our Time 5-7PM.
- - Friday we will our Fish menu 4:30-7:00PM with Karaoke by Cowboy Bob 6-9PM.
The bar will be open so come on in and get reacquainted with our bartenders.
* Social distancing will be enforced and you are encouraged to wear face masks.
Please check back often. I hope to see you all soon.
HONOR GUARD NEWS!!
The honor guard helped celebrate a full bird colonel’s birthday on July 18. His name is Colonel Jackson, he served in World War II, Korea and Vietnam. The Colonel turned 96 years old. The honor guard went to his home to wish him a happy birthday and saluted him. And thanked him for his service to our country that he served 30 years. We told him it was a honor for us to be there. The bagpiper also went with us. We got there just before the parade started with fire trucks, squad cars and neighbors driving by wishing him a happy birthday! Ron Polzin Captain
Hall-Bryan VFW Post 10132, Hobe Sound, Florida
Hall-Bryan VFW Post 10132, Hobe Sound, FL -Serving the Veterans of Foreign Wars in Martin County, Fl. Military veterans and their spouses, sons and daughters are welcome to be a part of our Post. The letters "VFW" symbolize volunteerism and community service. The VFW mission is to "honor the dead by helping the living" through veterans' service, community service, national security and a strong national defense.